G1/2 Copper Hall Effect Liquid Water Flow Sensor Flow Meter (link)|
Type: G1/2"(External Thread Diameter), DN20mm
Water Quality Requirement: ≤60℃
Start Flow Range: 1.5L/min
Flow Range: 1-30L/min
Maximum waterdruk: 1.75MPa (= 17,5 bar)
Working Voltage Range: DC4.5-18V
Max Current: 10mA
Electrical Strength: AC500V, 50Hz
Copper Switch Length: Approx. 44mm / 1.8inch
Wire Length: Approx. 35cm / 13.8inch
Weight: Approx. 95g
1. Made of high-quality copper material, environmental-friendly, really sturdy and durable to use.
2. its maximum water pressure is 1.75MPa, the range of flow is from 1L/min to 30L/min.
3. Three wire connection: Red for positive pole, black for negative pole, yellow for pulse signal.
4. There is an integrated hall effect sensor that outputs an electrical pulse with every revolution. The hall effect sensor is sealed from the water pipe and allows the sensor to stay safe and dry.
5. Lightweight, reasonable size, stable performance, low water pressure start, easy to install, safe to use.
6. Can be perfectly used for water heaters, water dispenser, water purifier, water vending machine, coffee maker, flow measurement device, water control machine and so on.